Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 01 : Your current relationship. if single, discuss how single life is.

Single life is good. In fact I've been single since forever, i mean I do have some sort of what we call 'a little thing' with very few people but im not gonna classifies it as relationship.. Cause yknow its some sort of puppy commitment back when I was young and foolish, well in fact it is somethin less than commitment, i just couldnt find the right word to describe it. Besides that, i am experiencing lust and infatuation, its heartrending.. in a cute way. Lol XD

Being single so far is the right thing for the time being. Cause I am looking for a guy who I can keep forever, 'the one' to be exact.. and not those with some sort of expire date on them. And cant seem to bump onto anyone who has the boyfriend material that I am looking for, well actually there is one but I dont think he feels the same way as I do for him.. so whatever. I am not the type who jumps into relationship right away.. I prefer the 'get to knw me n lets be bff yaw' rather than being in a relationship with someone who you barely know. Good thing takes time ;)

Well, Being single is the best thing for now. I am used to this feeling and its nothing big, but there are some sort of longing feeling but I guess im too young to overanalyzed or overthink about why I should be in a relationship n all, im not that desperate LOL He might be wandering around out there. He's on his way. (Haha this last sentence ikut2 how I met yr mother ni XD)

I never had luck in love actually. XD

No comments: