Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 14 : Your earliest Memory

If you people really know me, yes you'll know tht i have trouble with my memory. I mean like I remember stuff but i can hardly recall em back in order. My earliest memory, lets see.. i guess it all got so mixed up with other memories so I guess.. yeah. Earliest memory, i think my kindergarten years. I have a best friend named Mark and we went to the same kindergarten. Besides that he lives around the neighborhood. Funny thing is that we held our hands wherever we go, I am wondering why on earth we held hands like LOL. Oh yea our moms are like bff, childhood bff. So I guess thats why I am so close with him. I remember I used to play with him all the time instead of playing with other kids. -.-

Ahh, how I wish I know where he is right now.

No comments: