Saturday, March 19, 2011

NEWSFLASH!!


This is probably the happiest thing that happened to me so far! Well I guess its nothing big for u but IT IS TO ME! Click to enlarge and.. let your brain do the 'math' and link it all up together ;D



Yes! Aizat Amdan replied my tweet!! I bet some of you might, err tu jak pun ko mo hepi? Who cares la dude, yg penting saya bahagia! hahahaha :D out of all his fans pny tweets, he replied mine. I've been a fan since the very first time I heard his voice and song, and I am so him since then. Paling obses sdh la sama lagu dia "Cintai Diriku", and all his songs la. I guess this might sounds pathetic to you guys, I tweeted him almost everyday before this but he never reply and not until today. I kind of "unprivate" my twitter cos Farrah asked me to and It is odd actually that i was moved to do it (since HEY its Farrah, i dont listen to her:P).. anyways, He's been such an inspiration to me and thanks for replying!! It means so much to me, It's like you've been rooting and supporting him from far and had no idea with your existence and he replied your tweet although it isnt much. Happy la baa :P
It's a sign for an awesome days awaits me ahead. 2011, give me all the goodstuffs in your store.

And yes, I cant stop tweeting and floads my timeline with annoying tweets. Hahahhaa Well an hour after that I decided to delete them cos I might sound sick to people who is viewing my twitter page so yea, I leave this 3 seja la. To make it not-so-obvious that this actually made my day :)




#conversation w farrah



And I realised that I'm into those who sings and plays musical instrument specially guitar awesomely and beautifully.

LOL XD


Im a happy kid now :)

No comments: