Sunday, April 3, 2011

Maybe 21312983192831 is better than one.

I know I have few times of day-out with my friends but it's picture-less :( but well I guess today is your lucky day my blog cos Nicole and I had nothing to do or buy actually (literally), and so we snapped around :-) It's kinda like a lets-shop-till-you-drop kind of day to Sera and Ekang since they have to buy stuffs for the graduation day and I'm as usual lazy to think of what to wear and planned to just grab whatever in mom's closet. Planned to buy any heels or flats on that day but nothing really pique my heart, so I'm just goin to wear kebaya and hope I'm gonna look awesome-still walaupun berlemak keliling pingang lah kan? Hahaha okay back to this post, im just gonna upload the photos so that you guys can take a look of it :-)

Nicole and I were like busy with our phones, literally.. and both of them were busy shopping. I kinda sorta feel like those guys you dragged to go shopping with, it feels awesome pula kena tny2 opinion and all but we're not buying anything. Hahaha But the good thing is we get to hangout la, lama sdh nda jumpa ekang kan specially. I seriously wish suzai would come cos I wanna talk with her. But indapa lah, graduation day jumpa juga, and the rest as well :)



























:)

No comments: