Friday, April 1, 2011

Greetings.

Hi, i kind of sort of urm change few things in this blog, if only you notice. Changed my font and the header,and idk what else. Well I never knw how all these things really work on blogspot not until yesterday, when I kinda explored em. So yeah the reason im typing here is to see how my thoughts would look like with this new awesome font, lol.

Anyways, Hai! I've been MIA and been screwing twitter so much and tumblr too,but less at blogspot and facebook. And look what I have found, :3



And I wonder how our kids would look like.... Hmm.


Oh sorry, it's the voices inside my head talking. Back to what I'm trying to say here.. I guess I'm goin to just make this post very long.. well, we'll see how long.

What am I up to? Aish, mcm besa la. Jobless, and there are times I feel like I'm dying. The wait for our intake is insane dude.. So I came up with so much ideas on head on what to do to waste this time I have but still, the time flies so friggin slow. Enough with that, at least I survived until today.

The reason I am not so active in here is because I don't have new and awesome photos to share in here. But I guess I'm goin to put some, old photos or random photos or whatsoever just so that my blog would look awesome a lil, although not 100% awesome as usual. But still awesome.





candidly candid and perfectly adorable picture of us :)


We will be having our graduation ceremony next week, I hope I can see them, it's been so long and I miss them! Well at least we get to meet before we're fleeing ourselves to somewhere or nowhere for studies after that

I guess I'm done. This is the longest I could, my writing mojo is seriously missing. Gonna update more after this I guess.

Bye.

No comments: