Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Dear whoever you are, wherever you are..

You should try to understand me, even though you don’t have to. I’m not a responsibility; I shouldn’t be one of your problems. You don’t have to be patient with me and my mood swings since I myself, can’t understand myself. Nevertheless, you’re still here for me and you still try. to make me happy, even though everything is crushing down around us. You remain positive and optimistic for me although I know you’re going through a hard time, too. You’d do anything to see a smile on my face, a genuine smile. You’d act silly just to hear me laugh. You’re the sunshine that helps me get through my problems whenever all I want to do is give up. Nevertheless, you’re still here for me and you still try. to make me feel loved, even though I can’t easily accept it. You always do these sweet little things to make me feel important. You’d do everything just so I know I’m loved, and you don’t expect anything in return. You give me all the attention but I keep on distancing myself from you. Nevertheless, you’re still here for me and you still try. And frankly, I don’t think I deserve any of these. Worse, I don’t think I deserve you. Nevertheless, you’re still here for me and you still try.

No comments: