Saturday, February 19, 2011

Just telling.

Maybe I'm continuing my 30days Challenge in vlog version. So much easier, ill just spontaneously talk and.. talk. Well maybe for some challenge and when I feel like talking instead of typing. So yeah :)

But my friggin laptop just crashed so I guess I'm gonna borrow sis's laptop (if only she let me) So yeah, an update if only I am able to go online.

Neway, wish me luck for Monday. Time flies friggin slow when you're counting every seconds and minutes to it. I'm scared but the cant-wait-no-longer-to-stay-on-waiting-for-the-day-to-come conceals my fear, kinda. But heck yea im terrified, terrified on what would it be like. I did everything I could, but I couldnt remember if it was my best. Apa-apa pun, tawakal saja lah :)

But honestly? I'm scared.

No comments: