Friday, February 18, 2011

OMG!!!

You guys knw jg kan I'm really a sucker for acoustic cover around youtube. So right now
I'm gonna share this awesome video, i mean like I fall in love with him at the first click! His voice, his cute adorable face, aih. I downloaded his songs right away. He is my type la although I said i have no type. Hahahaha omg knp gete ni dtg skg? I guess I'm just so friggin nervous about monday but I have this guy as a distractions.

I am imagining him singing or serenading to me like yeah~~ :')

Ahhh enjoy :)





I love you dude! <3

3 comments:

Subaiii said...

Is it just me or does he really look like John Mayer? Suara pun lebih kurang. :D Anyway, this dude's voice is GOOD. :O

Megaa. said...

HAHAHA! YES! Thats y i go heels ovr head ovr this dude!! His influence pun John Mayer i was like wth, i think he;s my imaginary soulmate T_T Hahhaha yaaa his voice is gooooooood :O

Subaiii said...

Hahahah!! Dang~! I can't imagine how bahagianya ko klu tjumpa sma ni dude. hahahahahaah