Friday, March 18, 2011

Oh crap

Im so sorry for abandoning you my blog! It's just that I'm not so into typing and bragging now. I'm gonna update as much and as frequent I can to at least make this place looks...alive so yea :) I dont have pictures actually I guess that is one of the reason why I am so at lost of what to talk about. Besides that I am more to what you called, not-so-into snapping around? Its just that i have kind off sort off lost that mojo pf mine cause only-god-knows-why. I guess I need to feel brand new, its just that I dont know where to start.

Ok let me brag about my forever obsession. I've been so madly truly deeply in love eversince I was idk how old I was. I am completely drowned and it feels as if im suffocated along on every word he sings each and everytime I hit my Media Player's play button. Seriously. I've been forever his fan and I dont care if yr playboy or heartbreaker, u stole my heart dude. Hahaha

I'm talking like a serial stalker, which I am actually, hehe.

I love him, and recently he accompanies me on my every lonely night when I can hardly sleep. Yes my insomnia leads to a “Mayer Moment” and it was magical.. It means so much to me, John. Hahahahha ok I sounded err sick. But yeah, its like all the loves and likes I had for him is rushing back to me without me knowing. It happened..... LOL. I love all his songs ba! He sings and says what every girls wished to hear from a guy. And yr beyond awesome for that. Marry me, I mean it.






Looking at his black and white picture makes me er yknw hav to mood to snap a black&white pitcure of me too :) <3



Although I love u, I would want to say dat its stupid dat u n taylor split up :(



I am still sane while composing this post, FYI :)

No comments: