Sunday, April 24, 2011

Late update of my Graduation Ceremony









Err I dont really have much pictures during dinner. And I guess this is the only one.


Pfft HAI my blog is seriously dead now. I don't really know why I dont have the mood to update like really, what is wrong with me? Time dulu2 exam mati2 mau update blog although masa tidak mengizinkan and now I have my lifetime now to update but I refused to do it. Waiii Megaa?

I'm just goin to put some photos that they have tagged me on facebook, so yeah :) Credits to them for all the pictures here.

Well to my classmates, I'm gonna miss u guys. 2 awesome years with you guys had taught me so much. I will remember every silly crazy funny mad and you-name-it things that we all did. Its been a wonderful years with you u guys. I'm hoping for the best to all of us, for our future although we may not end up together. My prayers and love will always be with you guys! <3

I know this is a one lamest post,XD

No comments: