Wednesday, May 4, 2011

"A playful relationship.

Someone I can mess around with. It doesn’t have to be sweet 24/7 with me. I need someone who knows how to laugh. At me. As well as themself. Where we make fun of each other as much as we love each other. I won’t mind because I’ll know that as much as we joke around, saying that we hate one another, we only do it because we mean that much to each other. And we know that. For some reason, that makes everything else we do okay."

and

"An asshole kind of relationship

The relationship where me and my significant other likes being mean to each other, (sarcastically, usually.) Make fun of other each. But in the end process we get laughs out of it. Truthfully. I don’t want clingy ass relationships where you say, “Omg I love you so much etc etc, every 5 minutes.” I’m so tired of that. It’s also weird as fuck now considering one of us doesn’t feel the same way and could be lying.

I just want a flat-out different relationship, but in the end we still like/love each other. Since I’m pretty much an asshole, I want someone who can keep up with me, be an ass back

I don’t plan on doing any lovey dovey type like you see in the movies.

Reality is different from movies, we all want different things. But don’t get me wrong though. There’s always room for lovey dovey here and there."

No comments: