Monday, January 17, 2011

Once upon a time..


I was supposed to publish this post couple days ago but I guess I accidentally pressed 'save to draft' , so yea. But who cares cause Im publishing it now (:





I saw this piece of paper in the middle of reminiscing a few incident that made this story book below looks like its... erh rotten? XD



It happened 5 or 6 years ago.. It all started when I borrowed a new story book from Thalia. I guess she havent read this book yet when lend it to me.. I guess its because I was being so annoying like farrah 'I want this book thal i want that book please me first!?' =P Hahahaha.
Okay subjectively saying, yea I admit that I am a pretty clumsy person and very i-dont-really-know the best word that can probably describe me well on this situation.. You know, ill be like so nervous out of nowhere and out of place that everything around me would fall to the ground and I forgot to do this and that.. Its like I am the best at screwing the most simplest thing that isnt supposed to be bugging me. and at the end of the day, I'll be cusing myself like hell for having this kind of... attitude. Urm I guess lets just call it flaws instead of attitude since it is not my brain talking or doing.. it just happened naturally. -.-

Back to the subject, it happened at the state library when I was re-filling my bottle at the watercooler and i cant seem to remember what made me rush out of nowhere.. And yep I simply put that friggin pink Nike bottle in the bag without even realizing that I didnt rotate to tighten the cap of my friggin pink bottle. - if you get what im trying to say. So yeah.

All my stuff are all-the-way wet, including this book. I was so friggin scared, terrified and feel so so so bad that I wasnt even able to take care of MY BEST FRIEND'S STORY BOOK. I keep mocking and cursing myself like soo bad 'WTH WHT KIND OF PERSON AND FRIEND ARE YOU!?!!'

So - I walked to karam with Farrah right away (is it? or the next day?) and bought the exact same book, and return it to Thal without even reading it - Cause I feel bad.

I told her about everything and all she said was "Huh? why dont u just tell me? U dnt have to buy a new one" -.-'

And yes I still keep this old rotten book although all my friends asked me to throw it away right after apologizing over my clumsiness. I guess old habit (keeping rubish for memory purpose) will never die.

Hahahahhaa. omg memories XD Anyways, back to the first photo, reading that made me smile =')









Omg muka dulu2 T_____________T

And this is the latest us :)




Thank you for participating in my life, and I feel so lucky to have and found you.
And yeah I will always remember our promises! Go travel around with our fiance (I hope I will have one in future. Bahahaa) when we get ourselves a real job. Theres so much promises but not to be reveal in here. Hahahahaha! >:D

Friends Forever ok? :)

x

2 comments:

Jetsetters Clothing said...

yeap i have the habit too. its hard for me to throw away stuff that has sentimental values. huhuh

Megaa. said...

Really? Even simple stuff like movie ticket n such? Mine is helpless.. haha

Glad to knw tht im nt alone~ >:D