Monday, February 28, 2011

Another one.


I guess its really your lucky day that I finally miss this blog. I mean like I miss posting crap, and extra lucky here that I finally have the mood to snap around with my baby Nikon after abandoning him (Oyea it's a him) for so long.

Ok, i just want to rant about this little creature that I accidentally lay my foot on and the feeling is... unexplainable. I am not a fan of bug like obviously, so yeah this lifeless bug traumatize me and my foot, in a way.
@#$#%$^*&^%$%T^$#*(*I

If you have 11 cats, you'll be seeing different kinds of creature on your balcony specially on the next morning. I mean like normally you'll find cockroaches as in odd cockroaches that you'll nvr gonna see around your house, dead birds, lizards, frogs and all of that including odd insects. This isnt the first time I saw this kind of insect but its just odd and its headless
AND IT MOLESTED MY FOOT, in a way.



Anyway I feel like randomly snapping my babies since I havent got the time to snapped them around like last time. So yeah :) But not all of em are in the pictures, MIA ntah pi mana.











Not really good with taking photos of them, besides that I'm in a rush to do something, so its kinda like 15 minutes photoshoot session. We'll be doin it again somewhere around the future, only-god-knows-when.

Oh this lil big baby on last two frames is my 9year-old cat :)




U guys, live longer and healthy ok :) <3

No comments: